Now you can relish your taste buds through the Eggless chocolate brownie. It is easy to make and can be taken by all. The usage of high quality cocoa powder will serve the best!
This eggless brownie recipe is prepared with the help of whole wheat flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder and finally oil. These ingredients are easily available and you need not hunt for the same.
Every effort has been given to provide a dark chocolate color and not a brown color. The brownie is a soft, moist and cake like instead of simply being a chewy one. Instead of using some dry fruits, you may go for some chopped roasted almonds, cashews or walnuts as they really go well with a brownie.
Get the recipe of Chocolate Cakes That Tempts Your Taste Buds by Clicking Here! Only you need to apply an improvised form of heating procedure to get the softness you are looking for.
The preparation time for a delicious chocolate brownie is about 10 minutes and cooking time is all about 30 minutes. The essential ingredients required include the following:[Note: Here 1 cup means 250 ml.]
- Whole wheat flour – ½ cup leveled
- Baking powder – ½ teaspoon
- Salt – A pinch
- Water – 1 cup
- Cocoa powder – 1/3 leveled cup
- Organic unrefined cane sugar – 1/3 cup (Regular sugar can also be used)
- Oil – 4 tablespoons
- Vanilla extract – ½ teaspoon (Optional)
Preparation method involved
The same recipe can be easily prepared in the following easy to follow manner:
- Greased the baking pan with some oil.
- Measured all ingredients and kept them ready.
- Taken ½ cup whole wheat flour, ½ teaspoon baking salt and a pinch of salt in a mixing bowl.
- Mixed all ingredients well with the help of a whisk and kept aside.
- Preheated the oven at 200º Centigrade for 15 minutes.
In order to prepare the cocoa solution, the following method must be followed:
- Added a cup of water in a pan and heated it on a low medium flame.
- After the water became hot, lowered the flame and added ½ cup sugar, ½ cup cocoa powder and 4 tablespoons oil.
- Mixed everything well until sugar got fully dissolved.
- The cocoa powder must get evenly mixed with water.
- Allowed this mixture to come to a boil.
- Switched off the flame and added the hot cocoa mixture to the dry flour mixture.
- Added vanilla extract.
- Mixed both wet and dry ingredients in a light manner.
- Placed the batter into a baking pan.
- Baked it at 200º Centigrade for about 30-40 minutes.
- Checked the batter with the help of a toothpick.
- After the same comes out clean, removed the pan from oven.
- Removed the brownie from tray after it cooled down.
Finally sliced and served
High time to start your recipe experiments right away so that you can surprise you as well as guests through perfections into your recipe. It is really a fun in terms of following each and every recipe followed by tasting whatever you have churned out. Good luck!