- Chicken breast diced, 1 inch squares 300 gms
- All purpose flour ½ cup
- Salt to taste
- Chili flakes 2 tbsp
- Pepper ½ tbsp
- Dark soy sauce 3 tbsp
- Green chili sauce 3 tbsp
- Red chili sauce 3 tbsp
- Vinegar 4 tbsp
- Sugar granules ½ tsp
- Bell peppers julienne ½ cup
- Onions julienne ½ cup
- Spring onions cut up ½ cup
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
This recipe is one of the most famous and easy to make take out the recipe. It is so flavorful and such a crowd pleaser that everyone absolutely loves this dish. You can make it for your family and friends, or obviously as a to-go meal.
- Start by firstly cutting up all your vegetables as mentioned in the instructions. Once they are done, take a deep frying pan and heat adequate amount of oil in it. Now take your diced chicken and spread some salt all over it and mix it by hands.
- Take a bowl and add the all purpose flour in it. Now add in the chili flakes and pepper to it and mix well. Now add half a cup of water to make a fine paste. Once it is ready, add the diced chicken into the paste and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, take a walk and heat some oil in it. Now add ginger and garlic paste about one spoonful into the oil and stir well till it lightly becomes golden and starts to segregate.
- Now in the other pan, with frying oil and the diced chicken and fry till they are nicely crunchy and a little golden brown. This will take about 7 to 8 minutes, then take them and drain out the excess oil by keeping it on the kitchen tissue.
- Now, in another pan add all the cut up veggies. Stir them till they start to soften a bit. Once that happens, put in the sauces. Start by putting in the green chili sauce and red chili sauce first, then stir really well and add the dark soy sauce.
- Stir them well for a few minutes on high flame and then add the fried chicken to it. Give them a nice stir and finally add the vinegar on top and mix it well and then close the lid and let it simmer on low flame for five minutes. Once done, then off the flame and your dish is ready to go.
When you are cooking your veggies in the pan, make sure you do not overcook them to the point they become soggy, because then there will be no crunch left and it will get unpleasant.