- 1 sheet puffed pastry (frozen), thawed
- ½ cup of sauce of cranberry
- Spray of cooking
- (8 ounces) 1 rounded brie cheese, make sure that the rind is removed
- 1/3 cup of finely and evenly chopped fresh walnuts
- Sea salt as per the taste
- Place the brie cheese. Firstly, place the brie cheese in the refrigerator’s freezer for a time duration of 20 minutes. Placing the cheese in the freezer will reduce the time for the further process. Now oil or grease a mini pan of muffin with the spray of cooking.
- Roll the pastry. After placing the brie and oiling the pan, move on for further process. Now, roll one of the puffed pastry and sheet out into a rectangle of size 10x 14 inch. Then, cut the sheet carefully and properly lengthwise into 4 equal and even strips. And thereafter, crosswise it into 6 even and equal strips. Make sure that there are 24 squares in total. Now, separate all of them & press them very gently into the cups of muffin.
- Cut the brie. Now, cut the cheese of chilled Brie into 24 even pieces. And cut them approximately into ¾ inch in size. Add just 1 teaspoon of sauce of cranberry to each of the pastry which is lined with the cup of muffin. Now, press in one of the pieces of brie and thereafter top it with 1 teaspoon of properly chopped fresh walnuts.
- Give the final touch. Sprinkle all of the bites with the salt of the sea. And now, chill it for a time duration of at least half an hour and up to 3 days. Preheat the picked oven to a temperature of 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degree Celsius). Now bake the bites in the oven until it becomes golden brown, for about 20 minutes.
- Placing the cheese of brie in the refrigerator’s freeze for the duration of 20 minutes will make it easier to cut.
- These can also be made up 3 days before, just wrap them in a wrap of plastic before the step of baking and store it in the fridge.
Maybe you are interested in
- ¼ cup of properly chopped fresh pecans
- 1/3 cup of raspberry preserves
- 3 ounces of cheese of brie, cut into a total 30 cubes, each of them with a size of ½ inch
- 1 package (17 ¼ ounce) of sheets of frozen puffed pastry, properly thawed
- Preheat the oven. First of all, preheat the oven to a temperature of 400 degrees Fahrenheit. And meanwhile, arrange a rack in the center of the picked oven. Preheating the oven can save a lot of your valuable time. Make sure that the oven should not get overheated; otherwise, it may overcook the dish later. Now properly sheet of baking with some parchment and after that set it aside. Or you can also bake your brie in a plate of pie.
- Cut the pastry. Now, cut the sheets of thawed puffed pastry properly and carefully with 2 inch round cutter of cookie. Now, place just 1 inch apart onto the sheet of baking which is ungreased. And then, refrigerate it for a time duration for about 15 minutes or until it becomes firm. Cut it halfway through the rounds of pastry using a 1-inch rounded cutter of cookie. And thereafter again refrigerate it for a time duration of around 15 minutes or until it becomes firm.
- Bake the pastry. Bake the puffed pastry rounds for 8 to 10 minutes. Or bake it until it is completely puffed and turns golden brown in color. Cool the pastry for a time duration of about 10 minutes. Now, remove 1-inch pre-cut area of the top of the puff and ½ of the soft center from each of the round of pastry with a tip of a sharp knife.
- Place the cube. Now, place 1 cube of cheese into each of the rounds of the pastry. And keep it baking for the duration for about 5 minutes. Or continue baking it until the cheese is completely melted. And now, remove it from the oven. Then, top each with ½ teaspoon of preserves and sprinkle with some pecans. Serve it warm or at the room temperature.
- You can also make them before and then just pop them properly in the oven in equal batches.
- You can also preserve the dish by keeping it in a refrigerator.
Maybe you are interested in