Ingredients Required for Making the Cupcakes
- 3 fresh medium sized eggs
- 1/3 cup of fresh edible oil
- 1 cup of hot and fresh water
- A mixture of 1 white cake
- ¼ cup of a mixture of International Delight Mocha Latte drink
Ingredients Required for Making the Frosting of White Chocolate
- ½ teaspoon of extract of vanilla
- ¼ cup of cream (it should be heavy cream)
- 1 cup of fresh and pure butter (it should be softened)
- 6 ounces of white baking chocolate (it should be properly and finely chopped up)
- 1 ¼ cup of properly and finely powdered sugar
- Pick a medium sized mixing bowl. First of all, pick a medium sized bowl of mixing, and in that bowl dissolve the drink mix of the mocha in some water (the water should be hot). Now, add the rest of the ingredients of cake properly and beat them on low for time duration of about 60 seconds. After this, beat it on medium for time duration of around 2 minutes.
- Fill the liners. After beating it on medium for 2 minutes, move on for further process. And now, fill the liners of cupcake 2/3 full and then bake it at a temperature of 350 degrees F i.e. for time duration of around 22 to 25 minutes. Make sure that it does not get over baked otherwise the taste will not be desired. Once it is properly baked, allow it to cool completely.
- Stir the chocolate. Once it is cooled, stir the obtained white chocolate properly and whipping the cream in a small sized saucepan on low flame by the time it is properly melted and becomes smooth enough. And let it cool. Now, add it to the sugar, extract of vanilla, and fresh & pure butter and beat it on high. Keep beating it until it becomes fluffy and light enough. And then, frost the cupcakes properly.
- Give the final touch. Now, it is time to give the final touch. So, drizzle it with the chocolate before you serve the dish, only if desired. And then, make around 24 cupcakes from the whole. Now, the dish is ready, so serve it warm and chill.
- You can replace the extract of vanilla with some other kind of extract.
- The leftovers of the dish can be preserved by keeping it in a refrigerator in a tight sealed container.