- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- ¼ cup of heavy cream, additional 1 cup
- 2 medium-sized egg yolks
- 12 totally fresh blackberries, for the purpose of garnishing
- 7 ounces of white chocolate, it should be properly chopped into small sized pieces
- Optional: mint sprigs for the garnishing purpose
- Pick a large sized bowl. Pick a large sized bowl thereafter places the properly chopped white chocolate and then set the bowl aside. And now add the yolks of medium sized eggs and 2 tablespoons of sugar to a small sized bowl. And then, whisk it until it becomes pale in color.
- Pick a saucepan. Now, in a saucepan, over medium heat, bring ¼ cup of the sour cream to a proper simmer. And then, slowly add the obtained cream into the egg yolks and the mixture of sugar to temper. Thereafter, pour the prepared creamy mixture back into the saucepan and now stir with a spoon (wooden) until evenly coats the back side of it.
- Pour it. Now, pour the hot mixture into a finely meshed sieve placed directly over the large-sized bowl along with the properly chopped chocolate. And now, stir it until it becomes completely smooth. And in another medium sized bowl, whip the rest 1 cup of the sour cream properly in order to almost stiff the peaks.
- Give the final touch. After doing this, fold the half of the whipped cream into the prepared mix of white chocolate in order to lighten. And now, fold it in the rest of the whipped cream. Now, spoon the mousse of white chocolate into 4 cups of serving and then refrigerate until it gets settled, i.e. for a time duration of about 1 hour. At last, garnish each of the serving with the obtained 3 fresh blackberries and a fresh spring of mint. Now, the dish is ready, so serve it immediately without wasting any time.
- The leftovers of this prepared dish can be preserved for around 14 days by keeping it in a refrigerator.
- You can also add the extract of vanilla in the dish or any other extract.