- ¼ cup of sugar
- 1 ½ cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup of fresh butter; it should be melted
- ¾ cup of clean sugar
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) of cheese or cream, it should be softened
- 1/3 cup of fresh sour cream
- 1 teaspoon of extract of vanilla
- ¼ cup of seedless jam of raspberry
- 3 large sized eggs, it should be lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- 1 package of fresh white baking chips (10 to 12 ounces)
- Combine the ingredients. Pick a small-sized bowl, and then combine sugar, butter, and graham cracker crumbs. After combining all these ingredients, press onto the bottom of the spring-form (9-inch) pan which was properly greased. After doing this, set it aside. Then pick a large sized bowl, and beat sugar and the fresh cream cheese until it becomes smooth enough. And then, beat in the all-purpose flour, vanilla extract, and sour cream. Add the large sized eggs then beat it on low speed just by the time they are combined. Then, fold in the white baking chips. Thereafter, pour it over the obtained crust.
- Melt the jam. Pick up a microwave, melt all the jam of raspberry, and stir it until it becomes smooth. Then, drop by the teaspoonfuls over the batter properly and thereafter cut through the obtained batter with a sharp kitchen knife in order to swirl. And then, place the pan on the heavy-duty foil of almost double thickness and it should be about 18-inch square. Now, securely and properly wrap the foil around the obtained pan. Thereafter, place it in a large sized baking pan and now add 1 inch of hot water to the large sized pan.
- Bake it. At last, bake it at a temperature of around 325 degrees for a time duration of about 85 minutes. Or bake it until the center is just about set. And now, cool it on a rack of wire for a time duration of 10 minutes. And then, carefully and properly run a kitchen knife around the edge of the pan in order to loosen; and let it cool 1 hour further. After this, cover it and refrigerate it overnight. At last, remove all the sides of the pan. The dish is ready, so serve it until it is warm and chill.
- In place of the extract of vanilla, you can use any other type of extract.
- You can preserve the leftovers of cheesecake by keeping it in an airtight container.