How do you make a cheap Thanksgiving dinner?
Save a few dollars by serving up these budget-friendly Thanksgiving recipes:
- Main Dish: Maple-Mustard-Sauced Turkey Thighs.
- Side Dish: Rosemary, Cherry, and Ham Stuffing Cups.
- Side Dish: Crispy Parmesan-Roasted Butternut Squash.
- Side Dish: Spiced Pumpkin Dinner Rolls.
- Drink: Hot Spiced Cider.
- Dessert: Pumpkin Pan Pie.
What is served at a traditional Thanksgiving dinner?
A traditional Thanksgiving dinner consists of roast turkey, turkey stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, corn, dinner rolls, cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie.