What mixes good with gin?
- Vermouth. The marriage of gin and dry vermouth in the Martini goes back at least a hundred years, but dry vermouths are far from interchangeable.
- Soda Water.
- Pineapple Juice.
- Flavored Seltzer.
What is the best way to drink gin?
- Try Gin in Cocktails, Preferably a Martini.
- Maybe You Want to Go with a Gin & Tonic or Even Gin & Coke.
- When Making Gin Cocktails, Complement and Contrast.
- Don’t Be Afraid to Drink Gin Neat.
- Play with the Temperature.
- Once You’ve Become a Gin Geek, Sip Vintage Gins.
How do you drink gin at home?
How do you make gin?
Is it illegal to make gin?
Do your gin instructions?
Is gin made from vodka?
The most usual production method for gin is to distill botanicals, such as juniper, coriander, citrus peel, cinnamon, almond or liquorice, with neutral grain alcohol. Making gin is like flavoring vodka, except that botanicals are always natural.