What can I add to hash?
How to Make Breakfast Hash Out of (Almost) Anything
- Choose The Main Meat. Leftover cooked meat or poultry are natural beginnings for hash.
- Add One Type of Allium and One Kind of Potato. Onion, leek, pearl onion, or shallot: take your pick of allium and dice it.
- Add Other Vegetables.
- Put an Egg On It.
- Garnish and Serve.
How do you get hashbrowns to stick together?
How To Make Hash Browns Stick Together?
- Drain water properly: Ensure that the potatoes are well-drained after rinsing.
- Shred well: The best way to get them to stick together is to shred your potatoes well.
- Brown them well until crispy: You should increase the heat a little more and use less oil.
- Add cheese: