How do I cook chicken breast without drying it out?
- Step 1: Prep the chicken. To start, brine your chicken in a mixture of water and a few tablespoons of salt for about 20-30 minutes.
- Step 2: Season the chicken. When your chicken is done brining, drain the brine and blot the chicken breasts completely dry with a paper towel.
- Step 3: Bake.
- Step 4: Rest.
What is a good salad to go with chicken?
Serve one of these colourful salads with crispy roast chicken, for a delicious home-cooked meal.
- 1Super-easy green couscous. Try this healthy green couscous for a super easy side dish that will be ready in 20 minutes.
- 2Sweet potato, green bean and barley salad.
- 3Green bean and radish salad with crunchy chickpea dukkah.
What to eat with salad to fill you up?
7 Quick Toppings That Turn Salad into Dinner
- Beans or Lentils. We had a very basic salad two nights ago — baby red-leaf lettuce, cherry tomatoes, chives, and some canned white beans — and the beans made all the difference.
- Leftover Rice or Grains.
- A Hard- or Soft-Boiled Egg.
- Leftover Pasta.