How do you make gluten free protein bars?
- 3 cups gluten free rolled oats Can sub for quinoa flakes.
- 4 scoops vanilla protein powder See post for recommendations.
- 1 cup smooth almond butter Can use any nut or seed butter.
- 1 cup brown rice syrup.
- 1 tbsp liquid of choice * See notes.
- 1 cup chocolate chips Optional.
How long do homemade protein bars last?
Do protein bars make you gain weight?
Many protein bars are calorie dense, meaning they provide a significant number of calories in just one serving, making it easy to add calories without having to eat a lot of extra food. For example, some protein bars may contain upwards of 350 calories per bar.