- 1 What goes with Thai green curry?
- 2 How do you make chicken curry from scratch?
- 3 Do you fry chicken before putting in Curry?
- 4 How do I make my chicken curry thicker?
- 5 How do you thicken a curry lid on or off?
- 6 How do you thicken a curry sauce?
- 7 What is the secret to a good curry?
- 8 Will yoghurt thicken a curry?
What goes with Thai green curry?
Some additional ingredients to serve alongside your Thai curry include:
- Sliced bananas.
- Salted fried onions.
- Sliced eggs.
- Spring onions.
How do you make chicken curry from scratch?
- Salt the chicken, then saute the onions.
- Add the bell pepper, jalapeño, garlic, and ginger.
- Stir in the spices.
- Saute until the chicken is golden.
- Add the potatoes.
- Pour in the remaining ingredients, stirring before bringing everything to a simmer. Simmer 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve with cilantro and rice.
Do you fry chicken before putting in Curry?
How do I make my chicken curry thicker?
Ideal for Chinese sauces or Thai curries but can also be used for Indian curries. Add one tablespoon of cornflour to two or three tablespoons of cold water and stir. Pour the mixture into the sauce and allow to simmer until the sauce begins to thicken.
How do you thicken a curry lid on or off?
How do you thicken a curry sauce?
- Cooking without the lid. In order to thicken the curry sauce, we suggest the simplest thing first.
- Lentils. Adding a tablespoon or two of red lentils would help thickening Indian curries a bit.
- Coconut milk or Yogurt.
- Cornstarch or Arrowroot powder.
- Mashed potatoes.
- Ground nuts.