- Fresh mango pulp 1 small bowl
- Honey one tbsp
- Pepper and salt according to the taste
- Olive oil 8 to 10 tbsp
- ½ lemon
This is a great salad dressing. The best part about this dressing is that it is really amazing in taste and you can preserve it for a few weeks. The dressing is really simple and quick to prepare. You can prepare it within 15 minutes. However, you have to keep check on instructions and ingredient quantity to get the best taste.
- First, peel the mango and cut it into small dice. Keep it aside. Use two medium size mangoes for the purpose.
- Take the blender. Add all ingredients in it one by one, the mango pulp, honey, salt and pepper, lemon juice in it.
- Blend all ingredients together. Run the mixer on high speed. Remove the top cover of the blender or if you are using an open blender, then from your second and add olive oil in the mix gradually.
- You have to make sure that motor remains running while you are adding olive oil in the mix. Once you have got a fine texture from this mix, stop blending it and transfer the mix in a small jar.
- Keep the mix in the refrigerator for cooling for 3 to 4 hours. After that, the dressing becomes ready to serve. You can keep this dressing for weeks in the fridge and use it whenever you need it.
- Use a trusty food processor to prepare the dressing.
- Take help of someone else to drop oil in the mix gradually.
- If you are using an open blender to blend the mix, then be careful and handle everything with care.