How do you deep clean a house with pets?
How to deep clean a house with pets: start with the hair removal. Some pets such as dogs shed a lot of hair when it is warm. Use a brush to neaten the hair and to make the hair lie on the body while covering the hairless spots. Use rubber gloves to clean places with dog hair, such as your furniture.
How do you deep clean a dog?
How do I keep my house from smelling like dog?
8 Quick Tips to Prevent Your House Smelling Like Dog
- Clean Your Dog’s Bed Once a Week.
- Vacuum All Furniture.
- Get Your Dog Regularly Groomed.
- Buy an Air Purifier.
- Deodorize Carpets and Beds with Natural Products.
- Use a HEPA Vacuum with a Charcoal Filter.
- Buy an Odor-Resistant Dog Bed.
- Remove Carpets.