- Asparagus – 12 spears
- Mozzarella cheese – 1 ounce
- Chicken breasts – 4 skinless, boneless
- Jalapenos – 4 deseeded
- All purpose flour – 4 tbsp
- Warn milk – 2 cups
- Salt – 1 tbsp
- Pepper – 2 tbsp
- Chili flakes and oregano – 2 tbsp
The recipe is a very easy and fast recipe since chicken breast does not take a lot of time to cook. You can make the dish even as breakfast and serve it as a lunch or dinner. The recipe is full of flavors and does not require too much effort.
- Preheat your microwave convection or oven to two hundred degrees Celsius or four hundred degrees Fahrenheit. Meanwhile start preparing your mixture first. Take asparagus and cut off its ends both the sides, to the level of one inch. Once this is done cut up the asparagus into small ½ inch pieces, do that to all the asparagus.
- Now take a mixing bowl. Add the shredded mozzarella cheese to it, then add chili flakes and oregano seasonings to it and mix it so they are well incorporated.
- Now take your chicken breast. Slit the breast in two equal halves just to the point of sticking at its edges, now thump it nicely with a chicken hammer so that it lays out flat and becomes easier to roll filling into it.
- Once done, start lining the asparagus and cheese mixture into it evenly across one side of the breast. Now flip over the other side of the chicken breast over the filling and tie the chicken with kitchen string, which you can remove later once the chicken is cooked.
- Put the chicken in the baking tray. Dress it with some salt and olive oil and put it in to bake for 18-20 minutes. After the chicken is done, take it out, remove the kitchen string around the breast and arrange it on the serving plate and finish it off by pouring the milk mixture all over it.
If you want to bring more flavor in your sauce, you should try adding cheese to the milk mixture, it will taste even better.