- Uncooked spaghetti 8 oz
- Bacon strips chopped ½ pounds
- Onion chopped 1 large
- Tomatoes chopped 1 can
- Tomato sauce 1 can
Bacon spaghetti is the kind of dish, which is a comfort food for you; if you are coming from a long day and really famished then this dish will fill you up like anything. You can make this as your breakfast or lunch or dinner, doesn’t matter when it is this tasty.
- Start by preheating your oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 180 degrees Celsius. Now take your spaghetti and cook them precisely how the packet instructions suggest making them Al dente. After cooking them run them through the cold water to avoid any tangling in noodles.
- Now take a large saucepan and put oil in it. Now put the bacon in first and cook it completely unless it goes from pink to red, once the bacon is cooked at onions to it. You have to cook the onions to the point they become golden.
- Now add in tomatoes and the tomato sauce together. Cook for 10 minutes on low flame. After the sauce is ready. Keep it aside.
- Drain your spaghetti and add it to a greased dish of 11 inches. Line it evenly and then put the sauce all over the noodles. Cook for 40 minutes, when you start seeing sauce bubbled up, it is done. Serve hot.
If you want a rather boozy effect to you spaghetti for an adult’s party, try frying all the sauces and vegetables in white wine and cheese. It will give a rather boozy and cheesy effect.