Besides the fact that these Banana Oat Chunk Muffins are amazingly moist and delicious, one of the best things about this recipe is that it’s made with ingredients that are easily available in our homes.
Enjoy healthy muffin, a handful of almonds, and a cup of coffee or tea in evening.
- 4 medium, Bananas ripened
- 2 tbsp., peanut butter
- 2 cups, cow milk or almond milk
- 1/4 cup, sugar
- 1/2 tsp., vanilla essence
- 4 cups, rolled oats
- 1 tsp., baking powder
- 1/2 tsp., cinnamon powder
- A pinch salt
- Take a big bowl and add mashed bananas, peanut butter, milk, sugar and vanilla essence it .
- Then add oat meals along with baking powder, cinnamon powder and a pinch of salt.
- Now mix all the ingredients together until they combine.
- Grease the muffins tray with butter.
- Add all the banana oatmeal better in the muffins slot.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Once they are completely cool take them out
- Delicious muffins are ready to serve.
- Let the batter for the muffins sit for 5-10 minutes before adding them to muffin trays. This allows the oatmeal to soak up some of the liquid, and the batter to thicken up slightly.
- You may add raisins or chocolate chips in the muffins.
- For the best flavor, use very ripe bananas as they are the sweetest.