- 1 teaspoon of oil (preferably canola oil)
- 1/2 teaspoon of crushed cumin whole seeds
- 1 cup of yogurt plain
- 1/2 cup of finely minced cucumber
- ½ cup of freshly chopped cucumber
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt (preferably kosher salt)
- 1 tablespoon of only white part of green chopped onions
- 1/2 teaspoon of crushed ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon of crushed ground cumin
A perfect yogurt Indian dish, raita along with some stunning taste budding ingredients such as cumin, cucumber, and coriander which makes a delicious dish and gives a great cooling effect and can be used as a side for any Indian dish.
- Heat a pan. Add some canola oil in the pan and heat the oil. Then add fresh ground cumin, and stir it for about 18 seconds.
- Bring a bowl. Then in it add all the listed elements and combine them well along with the cooked seeds of cumin. Thereafter freeze it for about 60 min before you serve it.
- Plain yogurt can be effectively unseated with Greek yogurt, yet meanwhile, it becomes thick, add some more water to weaken it. 1/4 container water for this formula will be sufficient.
- Raitas are generally somewhat salted. Don’t hesitate to build the measure of salt, and change it as per taste.
- Raita can be made the earlier night or in the first part of the day.
- It can be refrigerated effectively for 8-10 hours.
Don’t use sour yogurts, as it will spoil its taste. Make sure you use normal or sweet yogurt.