- ½ cup of cooked black beans
- ½ cup of cooked red or white quinoa
- 8 washed and diced cremini mushrooms
- 2 thinly sliced avocados
- 8-10 florets of broccoli
- 7 corn tortillas
- 14 cilantro springs
- Olive oil
- Lemon slices
- Chipotle green onion aioli
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- Garlic powder
- Any other seasoning you prefer
- Preheat your toaster oven to a temperature of 375 degrees. Take a mixing bowl and add the broccoli florets, chopped mushrooms, and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Add salt to taste, fresh ground black pepper, garlic powder, and some other seasoning that you prefer and like having with the tacos. The veggies are going to taste great with just salt and pepper in case you do not want to use any type of dry seasoning.
- Once your oven has heated up, line a baking tray with parchment or foil paper. Spread the broccoli and the mushrooms on top. Bake the vegetables at 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes or till the tips of the broccoli is a bit charred on top. Make sure that the vegetables are still nice and crisp. When the veggies are done, set it aside.
- Take a bowl and mix the black beans and quinoa in a small pot. Heat the mixture and season it as per your taste.
- Grill the tortilla on both the side. Remove it from the heat and set it aside on the plate.
- To prepare the taco to warm the quinoa mix, top with mushroom and broccoli, 2 cilantro sprigs, and 2 thin slices of avocado. Put some lemon juice and drizzle with chipotle.
You can use a toaster oven or a regular oven to toast the veggies.
Prepare the Chipotle Aioli, roasted veggies, and the black bean mix ahead of time.