- 2 tablespoons of chopped onion (spring/ normal)
- 2 teaspoons of Garlic (minced)
- 1/3 cup of chopped Carrots
- 1/3 cup of chopped cabbage (greenish)
- 1/3 cup of sweet in taste corn kernels
- 1/3 cup of chopped Beans (French)
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ tablespoon vinegar
- ¼ white corn flour (corn-starch)
- ½ tablespoon oil or butter as per taste
- 2 ½ cups vegetable stock or water
- Salt as per taste
- Chop the veggies. Cut the vegetables (cabbage, carrot, French beans, Garlic, and onion) into tiny pieces to make the soup palatable
- Next, add the required ingredients and turn the flame on. Add 2 tablespoons of flour (cornstarch) in a small sized bowl. After this, heat the chosen ½ tablespoon of butter or oil in a largely sized stockpot having a heavy bottom on medium flame.
- Add the remaining ingredients to enhance the taste. Now add the chopped garlic and onion and saute it for 2 minutes. After that, add the vegetables such as cabbage, carrots, kernels of sweet corn, French beans and some salt only for vegetables.
- Now, bake the mixture. Stir the mixture and cook it for 4-5 minutes. After it is baked add 2 ½ cups of vegetable stock or water as per availability. After the mixture is well stirred, start boiling it and then add a small amount of salt for ingredients other than vegetables as per requirement. Also, add some powder of black pepper.
- Give the final touch. Add the blend of water &cornstarch and stir it without interruption for a minute to avoid the formation of a lump. After this stir it and cook it until the mixture becomes very thick so that no raw and foul smell of cornstarch remains which will consume around 7-8 minutes. Add some vinegar and mix it well to enhance the taste. The soup is ready to serve to turn the flame off.
Serve it as a starter for dinner or lunch because it contains low calories.
A little lemon squeeze will increase the brightness and will enhance its deliciousness.