- 2 cans of whole kernel sweet corn and cheese corn
- 2 cans of GF cream cheese, and Swiss cheese too
- 8 oz can of GF cream cheese with yoghurt spread for softening
- 2 tablespoon of melted butter
- 3/4 cup of crushed frosted flake cereal
- Parsley and black pepper for garnish
- Start with a baking dish. With a nice 9 x 13 baking dish, start with mixing the corn, creamed corn, cheese thoroughly. You can add Swiss cheese, gluten-free, if available and mix them together. The oven must be preheated to around 350 degrees F.
- Now bake them. Once you are done with the mixing, keep them in for baking for like 45 minutes.
- Prepare the cereals. Take a small bowl, and add the crushed cereals. Add some butter to it and mix well. Now, add this like sprinkling on top of the corn soufflé. Again, we need to bake it further.
- Now back to the oven. Place the dish back into the oven and cook for another 10 to 15 minutes. Once the cereal toppings begin to turn golden brown, you know that you are done. You can also find the fragrance spreading around. Now, remove it from the oven and let it cool down a little.
- The soufflé will settle down once it cools down. Serve while it is still warm. Garnish it with parsley and black pepper on top with gently sprinkles.
NOTES – It is an American side dish that is easy to put together and place it in the oven, and you are done. It is hard to find gluten-free creamed corn. But, you can make your own easily with some preparation. If you find it in your stores around, it is perfect. The whole kernel corn is gluten-free so it is fine to go ahead with. Just check the labels before using them. Finally, cheese can be found gluten-free too.