- 1 pound of russet potatoes that are peeled and diced
- 1 diced yellow onion
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 1 diced red bell pepper
- 12 ounces of corned beef, cooked and diced
- Freshly ground pepper
- 4 fried eggs
- 2 tablespoons of finely and freshly chopped parsley
- Take the diced potatoes and place them on a pan. Fill it with water. Make sure that it is covered by 1 inch. Add salt to taste. Put the pan on high flame and bring it to boil. When it has boiled, reduce the flame to medium. Cook it for 3 more minutes or till it tender.
- Take a large non-stick skillet, put it on medium heat. Add the onion and add pepper and salt to taste. Stir from time to time while it cooks. Keep cooking until it is tender enough or for 8 minutes. When it is ready, take it out of the heat.
- When the potatoes are ready, drain it, and add corned beef to it. Mix it well for combining. Now, place the pan on heat and cook. Keep stirring till the mix is golden brown in color. Also, while the mixture cooks, press it with the spatula in every 5 minutes. It will take around 20 minutes to cook and take out the pan. Allow it to rest for a few minutes.
- Take another pan and fry the eggs. Serve the hash on a plate and top it with fried eggs and freshly chopped parsley.
- You can store the leftover in some container but it has to be airtight. Store it for a maximum of 4 days.