- 1 fresh bread (try that it is French)
- 1/3 cup of oil of olive
- 2 tablespoon of fresh and pure
- 2 tablespoon of good and fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoon of a fresh and good sage
- 2 tablespoon of thyme (make sure that the thyme is fresh)
- 1 teaspoon of salt (should be sea salt to enhance the taste)
- 1 cheese of brie
- 1 teaspoon of pepper (it should be properly cracked and should be fresh)
- Preheat the oven before you move on to further process for making your dish. Don’t forget to pick a properly working oven. After picking the oven, preheat it to a temperature to 527 degrees F (275 degree Celsius). Preheating the oven can save your valuable time. While preheating it, make sure that it does not get overheated. Otherwise, it will result in the overcooking of the dish, which will ultimately alter the taste of the dish. When the oven is getting preheated, move on for further processing. Apart from saving your valuable time, it will also help in making the dish more delicious.
- Line a sheet now, move on for further process. Then, line a sheet of baking properly and evenly with either a liner of silicon baking or an unused paper of parchment. But make sure that the sheet of baking have enough edges otherwise the oil of olive does not run off its side. Now, cut the brie carefully and evenly in ½ in such a manner or way that it has 2 equal round shaped sections. Just try to make some number of slices in the fresh rind so that the cheese picked by you properly and completely gets melted into the fresh bread. After this, place both the equal sized halves of rind on an even and proper sheet of cookie. Do it in such a manner or way that the side of cheese is properly and evenly exposed.
- Slice the bread now; slice the bread of French into very thin and even slices. And thereafter, spread it evenly and carefully all around the sheet of cookie. Once it is evenly spread, set it aside and move on. And then, brush it gently with the cheese. Now, bread it with the fresh and unused oil of olive. And also, sprinkle it with the sea salt obtained and some fresh & cracked pepper.
- Chop the herbs now, finely and evenly chop all of the fresh herbs. And then, sprinkle it over fresh French bread and the completely melted cheese. And, then place it in the preheated oven. After placing it in the oven, cook it properly for a time duration of about 15 to 20 minutes. Or cook it gently until the color of bread turns to brown in color and the melted cheese has started to bubble. And now, transfer it to a platter using a fresh spatula. Now, your dish is finished. And try to serve it when it is warm. So serve it immediately.
- You can also make very small slices out of the given rind in such a manner that when the cheese completely melts, and it properly and evenly oozes out into the French bread.
- This appetizer of baked brie is properly drizzled with the oil of olive and some fresh rosemary, basil, thyme, and the sage. Bake it until it is melty and becomes delicious. And now serve it with a toasted baguette.
- You can also preserve this dish by just keeping it in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
- A sheet of baking with either a paper of parchment or a new & unused liner of silicon baking.