- 2 tablespoon of fig jam
- 4 sheets of puffed pastry
- 1 fresh egg
- 1 tablespoon of fresh and pure honey
- 3 wheels of round brie
- 2 tablespoon of jam of apricot
- 2 tablespoon of properly chopped fresh walnuts
- Preheat the oven. Before you move on to further process for making your dish. Don’t forget to pick a properly working oven. After picking the oven, preheat it to a temperature to 425 degrees. Preheating the oven can save your valuable time. While preheating it, make sure that it does not get overheated. Otherwise, it will result in the overcooking of the dish, which will ultimately alter the taste of the dish. When the oven is getting preheated, move on for further processing. Apart from saving your valuable time, it will also help in making the dish more delicious.
- Unwrap the brie. First of all, unwrap the obtained brie and remove the stickers; if any. Now, place the jam of fig on one of it and wrap in the puffed pastry, seam side should be down. Now, repeat the same with the jam of Apricot and second wheel of the brie. For the 3rd wheel of the brie, spread the fresh honey on it. And then, top it with properly chopped walnuts. And wrap it in the puffed pastry, seam side should be down.
- Shape it. With the fourth sheet of the puffed pastry, just cut out some designing shapes. You can cut from it shapes like Christmas trees, stars, leaves with the help of a cookie cutter. Now, place these shapes on the top of the packages of brie. Thereafter, brush these tops with a properly beaten egg.
- Bake it. Now, bake this at a temperature of 200 degree Celsius for a duration of 15 to 20 minutes. Or until pastry is properly puffed and has turned golden brown in color. Now, you can serve the dish.
- Allow it to cool for around 15 minutes. If you will not let it cool then brie will run out and will create a mess. Try to serve it at room temperature.
- You can also place it on a platter which is garnished with toasted raisin bread and grapes.