- 1 tablespoon of oil of sesame or peanut
- 8 well-cleaned cut into strips boneless and skinless chicken thighs
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 whole quartered broccoli
- 1 cup of fresh washed peas
- 1/2 cup of green beans
- 1 diced or chopped red capsicum or bell pepper without seeds
- 12 whole or canned spears of baby corn
- 2 teaspoons of garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons of sauce of oyster
- 2 tablespoons of sauce of soy
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 packet of Hakka noodles or any other noodles prepare them or cook according to the instructions given
Stir-Fry Noodles is a standout amongst the most well-known Chinese dishes. It is stacked with very delicious elements, it’s a perfect dish for a brunch or a party everyone will just love its smoky and awesome flavor
- Place a pan or a pot on a medium flame and let it heat. Include oil and when hot, sear the chicken in small portions until looks golden and cooked through try to cook them in three batches.
- At the point when all the chicken is cooked. Include the chopped broccoli, peas of snow, chopped beans green, chopped capsicum red or bell peppers and lances of corn. Stir fry food vegetables until still crunchy outwardly yet starting to mellow within. Include minced garlic, some sauces, and little sugar, and blend to join.
- Include the cooked and prepared noodles as per the instructions are given on the packet. Now stew the mixing once a while for about 3 minutes, or till the time the vegetables turn golden in color make sure they are cooked as well as crispy, mix till the noodles become little soft. Serve it hot
- On the off chance that if you are utilizing low sodium soy sauce or stock, make sure to season to taste with salt or will lack in flavor.
- You can preserve this dish for about 24 hours.
Don’t overcook the noodles or over fry them otherwise the will break and become soggy or will become too hard.