- Chickpeas flour 2 cups
- Tomatoes diced ½ cup
- Green bell pepper diced ½ cup
- Onions diced ¼ cup
- Eggs (3)
- Cheese cheddar shredded 1 cup
- Jalapenos diced ½ cup
- Corn ¼ cup
- Salt to taste
This recipe is one of the very rare recipes, the kind that not much people know about but tastes amazing. The recipe is easy to make and is very healthy for your family. This can be made as to any meal of the day and holds nice nutritional value.
- Firstly preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. For microwave convection to 200 degrees Celsius. Meanwhile, take a bowl and add in the chickpeas flour in it first. Then add in the salt and mix well so it is equally incorporated.
- Now add in the rest of the ingredients. Start by adding eggs first and whisking them together really well so no lumps are formed.
- Then add in the green bell pepper, onions, cheddar cheese shredded, jalapenos and corn. Whisk them together nicely and let it sit for three to four minutes.
- Now take a muffin baking tin. Line it with oil and parchment paper and pour in the chickpeas mixture into them filling them only halfway. Now put the tray in the oven and bake for 7 minutes. Serve hot.
Make sure to add salt in the dry chickpeas flour, in the wet mixture it might form clumps and taste bitter later on when the dish is cooked thoroughly.