- 2 pounds of ground beef
- 1 can of tomato juice
- 1 can of kidney beans, properly drained
- 1 can of pinto beans, properly drained and rinsed
- 2 cups of chopped onions
- 1 cup of chopped bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon of chili powder
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- Black pepper powder
- Start with a large pot or skillet. Whenever you start with a skillet, first wash it properly. Let it on the flame at medium heat and allow all the water to dry. Then, start over. You should take a deep and large skillet in this case.
- Cook the beef. Put the ground beef into the skillet and cook till it gets brown. Use a spatula to stir it occasionally till the beef gets drained and begins to crumble. It is done by now so keep it aside. The beef might need some salt and pepper if you wish, but you can also do that later stage. The end result should seem brown and golden with a crumbling texture.
- Take another large pot now. Put the flame to medium heat. Put all the ingredients one after another to the pot and keep stirring in middle. Once all are added, bring it to boil. Add a cup of water to let it mix properly. Now, let is just simmer for about an hour and a half.
- This is an incredible item to enjoy with rice.