- Soy sauce 2 tbsp
- Vinegar 2 tbsp
- Red chili sauce 2 tbsp
- Green chili sauce 2 tbsp
- Carrot julienne ½ cup
- Cabbage julienne ½ cup
- Onion julienne ½ cup
- Bell peppers julienne ½ cup
- Minced garlic 2 tbsp
- Minced ginger ½ tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Ramen noodles
These noodles are such a spicy and delectable delicacy that you will absolutely love making and eating it. You can eat it in any of your meals, independent it tastes great but you can pair it up with red or green curries. Also, you can serve this in any meal and if you have children, you just won that battle.
- Take a saucepan and fill it with water and a little bit of oil. Bring the water to boil and now add a little bit of salt in and then empty the Ramen packet into the water and cook it for 5-6 minutes.
- Keep checking in between, sometimes they are done before as instructed. Meanwhile, cut all your vegetables as mentioned and now take another saucepan relatively large one.
- Pour oil in it and then add the minced ginger and garlic. Saute it till you can smell them and their color changes to a golden brown, at this point add all the other vegetables and saute for 5-6 minutes over a low flame, you want the vegetables to stay crunchy.
- After it is done, check on noodles and drain their water. Once drained, wash with cold water so they don’t stick up to each other. Now add the sauces to the vegetables and sprinkle some salt over it, stir for a while and then add the noodles.
- Mix all well and cook for 2-3 minutes and turn off the flame. Serve hot. You can serve it with chili garlic sauce or schezwan sauce.
If you want the noodles to taste tangy and spicy, try using vinegar dipped jalapenos, they give the noodles a pretty spicy kick with nice tangy flavor.