- Egg noodles 150 grams
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh garlic chopped
- 1 cup julienne carrots
- 1 cup julienne onions
- 1 cup julienne bell peppers
- 1 tbsp chili flakes
- ½ cup peas
- ½ moong dal sprouts
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp vinegar
- 3 tbsp green chili sauce
This dish is very tasty, slightly tangy and sweet. It hosts all in one flavor. The fresh vegetables add the crisp to it and the spice makes it lip-smacking tasty. You can serve this dish as a lunch or dinner, with family or guests.
- You need to start by preparing all your vegetables first. Cut them accordingly as the instructions are provided above, make sure you don’t cut the julienne vegetables too thick as they will become soggy and we want them to remain crunchy.
- Once you have cut up all your vegetables sprinkle some white vinegar and salt on them. Mix it well and keep it aside. Cook the noodles as per the instructions on their packet, and after they are cooked run them under cold water so they don’t stick.
- Now heat oil in a wok or a pan and put cut up ginger and garlic in there. Saute it for about 2 – 3 minutes and add the sprouts, saute again for 5 – 6 minutes and now add all the cut-up vegetables in there.
- Now, add all the sauces and stir well. Lastly, add the noodles to the pan and add the seasonings well, and mix it and keep stirring it for 5-7 minutes, give time for all the flavors to incorporate. When it is done, turn the stove off and garnish it with chili flakes.
If you want to be out more flavors in the noodles, you can flambe them in white wine it a little amount of Irish whiskey, it will give the noodles a very great kick.