- Cocoa powder – ½ cup
- Sugar- ½ cup
- White flour – 1 cup
- Oil – 6 tablespoon
- Vanilla extract- 2 teaspoon
- Baking soda- ¾ tablespoon
- Milk- 2 tablespoon
- Choco chips- 1/3 cups
- Salt – ½ teaspoon
- Baking powder- ¼ teaspoon
Chocolate brownie cookies is the dish which is irresistible and it is just like eating a chocolate brownie and chocolate chips cookies together which can be termed as a heaven for a food lover and not only foodies but any person as this is the type of food combination any person can’t resist as chocolate brownie cookies can be said as a weakness for anybody as it can make any person mouth watery and will make him want more and more and here this recipe is the easy and quick way to make them.
- Take all the dry ingredients and combine them in a large bowl and mix them well to avoid lumps. Mix the remaining ingredients in the form of the batter and make the balls out of that batter and roll them into balls.
- Make sure that you have already heated the oven at a temperature of 325° F and also you have to grease the cookie sheet. Bake them for around 10 minutes and after that, if they are done making them rest for 10 minutes and they will take a shape. Now you can easily make the number of cookies you want to make out of that dough and they are ready to be served.
- Properly grease the cookie sheet with butter.
- You can also store the cookie dough bowl in refrigerator for better results.
- Make sure to preheat the oven before baking cookies in it.