- ¼ cup all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- ¼ cup and 1 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tbsp vanilla essence
- ¼ tbsp baking soda
- ¼ tbsp coffee powder
- Salt to taste
The recipe is the warmest of all, it gives you a very heavenly feeling and the fact that you can make it any time is all. You can make this promptly for your kids or for yourself when you need a midnight snack or a panic snack.
- Firstly you need to start by mixing all the ingredients. Do it in a stand mixer or in a bowl where you can mix it with your hand mixer. If you are not using any automated mixer than make sure to keep a fork with yourself, it incorporates really well.
- Now, take the bowl. First add the olive oil in the bowl and then start by adding all the other ingredients, add coffee powder, baking soda, vanilla essence, sugar, a ¼ cup of milk, cocoa powder and all purpose flour. Mix them really well so no lumps are formed.
- And while using an automatic mixer, make sure the speed is not too high. We want to only mix it well, if the speed is too high it will change the nature of the mixture, which will not end in a fluffy and light cake.
- Now once all the ingredients are mixed completely add the salt to taste. Salt will bring out the chocolate and coffee flavor more prominently, not making it too sweet.
- Let the mixture sit for five minutes. This will let baking soda some of its chemistry inside and then transfer it into the baking mug. Now put the mug in the oven and bake it for 2 minutes at a 180 degrees Celsius.
- Serve hot. Garnish it with chocolate whiskers or whipped cream if you want. You can also use toasted marshmallows.
If you are interested you can put wither some nuts in berries fruits in the mixture like dried cranberries, it really gives a good texture and acts as a surprise for which it is made.