- ½ banana, frozen or fresh
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 cup milk, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon chocolate whey protein powder
- ½ tablespoon chocolate chips
While the chocolate tastes yummy, the bananas are the powerhouse of nutrients. Infused with protein, the whey is good for growth too. With peanut butter, this adds a little more richness to it.
- Take a bowl. Keep the bananas, if frozen, outside for some minutes till they get soft. If fresh and not frozen, just peel it off and cut into halves. You may use frozen or fresh.
- Get the blender. Add the milk, yogurt, protein powder and all except for the chips. Give it a good blend for like 10 seconds or so. If the taste is not sweet enough, add like a couple of tablespoon sugar and continue blending for another 10 seconds or so. You may make it thick or thin using less or more milk.
- This is the right time to add ice cubes to chill it a bit. If so, blend it for the last time. 10 more seconds. Then, pour it in a glass, top it with the chocolate chips to add some crunchiness to it. Offer a spoon and serve.
- For many who don’t like milk or bananas, this is also a great smoothie. It has protein, fiber with chocolate flavor.
- Use the best quality milk and other things.
Do not use sour yogurt, only fresh.