- 1 fresh ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons of natural salted butter of peanut can also add some salt in unsalted butter of peanut
- 1-2 whole fresh deseeded dates
- 1 tablespoons of powder of cacao or unsweetened powder of cocoa
- 1 or 1 1/2 cups of unsweetened milk of almond
- 1/2 cup of cubes of ice
Eating fruits of the soil fats is extremely vital and this smoothie is an incredible method to join them into your eating regimen. Smoothies frequently aren’t too low calorie, yet they are made up with products of the soil, which are significantly preferable for you over a lot of different choices.
- In a food blender add ½ cups of fresh milk. Along with chopped 1 fresh banana, 1 date, 2 tablespoons of salted butter of peanut, almonds, powder of cocoa if desired can also add some choco-chips and blend so that everything combines well till gets a smooth texture.
- Taste and change flavors – include more banana or dates for increasing sweetness, cacao for chocolate flavor, and more butter of peanut for saltiness. Then add cubes of ice and blend well. Top it up with any of your favorite toppings; serve fresh with some more ice if desired.
Smoothies are additionally an incredible alternative for a bite or a late-night treat. What’s more, this smoothie is vastly improved than anything.
- For making it more appealing or if want to serve it to kids add some chocolate syrup in the smoothie or in the serving glass.
- You can also add some honey for some extra flavor.
- This can be preserved in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days.
Do not add too much ice cubes as it will make the smoothie very watery.