- ½ banana, frozen or fresh
- ½ tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon plain protein powder
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup milk, unsweetened
- ½ tablespoon chocolate chips
While the chocolate is a great tasty substitute as drinks, the bananas are the powerhouse of nutrients. Because of rich fiber content and high potassium, it also helps in digestion. The protein powder mixed with banana and chocolate flavor makes it a great breakfast for kids who don’t like having shakes all by themselves.
- Take a bowl. First, let the frozen banana outside for some time. Cut half of it. You may use the full banana if you like. Grab your blender. Bring a medium sized container for the blender too. Add the milk, protein powder, banana, cocoa, yogurt and mix them well. Blend for like 10 seconds or so.
- Check if the taste is ok or you need it sweeter. You may use sugar, a tablespoon or two. Continue blending for like 10 more seconds. If you need it chill, add a couple of ice cubes and continue blending for another 10 seconds. Top your smoothie with the chocolate chips for a crunchy feel to it. Offer a spoon to finish it off and serve cool.
Always get the cocoa, protein powder and the milk of your choice as they are quite important.
Do not use brands that you don’t consume on its own.