- 12 ounces dark chocolate (chocó chops or even chopped)
- 12 ounces white chocolate (in the chips form or even chopped)
- 8 peppermint candy canes
- Gather the ingredients. Then remove the canes of the candy and put them in the food processor. On and off in the pulses of 10 seconds or 5 seconds and have them crushed to smaller pieces.
- Now make a sheet of the cookie by covering it with a foil made of aluminum. Meanwhile, melt or temper the dark chocolate.
- Now pour the chocolate into the prepared cookie sheet by making use of the spatula. It must have a thickness more than 1/8. Make sure that the chocolate does not spread all over the sheet. Place the tray in the refrigerator to strengthen the stuff up and meanwhile make ready the white chocolate.
- During the time the dark chocolate gets hard, you can temper and melt the same. You can stir the bits of the candy cane, and the quarter of the mixture must be reserved and put it on the top.
- Take the tray out from the fridge. Here the white chocolate must be spread and this must be in an even layer over the darker chocolate. The white chocolate should be still wet; the candy cane pieces must be sprinkled over the surface. It must be pressed down and it must be stuck.
- The tray must be put in the refrigerator so that it can be firmed for half an hour. The bark must be set, break the uneven pieces by the hand and it must be served.
Don’t forget to check the stickiness when white chocolate is poured.
Be careful while baking to avoid unusual accidents.