- 12oz. semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 12oz. white chocolate, chopped
- 1/2tsp peppermint extract
- 8 candy canes, crushed
This is a delicious food to enjoy with your friends and family. It can be accompanied with milkshake and fruit drinks. The best option here or the secret recipe is to decorate the dish to add a personal touch. You can have it in your daily tea time or pack it for your summer picnic.
- The first step is to line a baking sheet with the parchment paper. After this fill the bottom with 3” of water and then keep it in simmer over medium heat. After bringing the heat to low, cover the bowl with a perfect heatproof now on the top.
- After this, remember to add semi-sweet chocolate to it and also stir the dish occasionally. When it’s perfectly prepared, the next step is to pour and spread the same over the baking sheet which we prepared in the first step. Ensure that you spread it evenly with an offset spatula to achieve a perfect top cover without any lump.
- Refrigerate the same for about 20 minutes. Now use the same bowl in which the water was boiled and place another large heatproof bowl.
- Add a few white chocolates and also stir the same until it melts completely & perfectly. Now over this pour over some semi-sweet chocolate and without waiting top it with candy canes immediately.
- Now refrigerate the same for 20 minutes. The yummy & delicious peppermint bark is ready to eat!
- It is suggested to always use stovetop instead of a microwave for easier cooking and to attain perfect melt point. Microwave usually needs to be opened, stirred and again restarted with a 30-second gap which is not the same when stirred in stove top.
- When the direction instructs you to stir continuously don’t get distracted or leave the cooking are the dish to attain perfect taste and also to save the ingredients from getting burnt.
- Make sure the ingredients are fresh else it can spoil all the process.