- ¾ cup raisins
- 2 ½ teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- Put all the key requirements into the pan but do not include raisins. A bread machine pan is an essential part of the home appliance – Bread machine which is used to make bread from diverse varieties of flour and other types of ingredients. The bread pan is also called tin, and the device consists of paddles beneath a special-purpose oven in the middle.
- All ingredients such as bread machine yeast, all-purpose flour, ground cinnamon, melted butter or margarine (any spread with minimum 65% vegetable oil can be used), water, sugar, and salt are to be added onto the pan of the bread machine. Make sure to keep raisins apart from this process. Ensure that the ingredients which are bought for this process are fresh as they can then hamper with the quality of the end product that comes with this process.
- Add on raisins at the Nut signal. 5 or 6 minutes earlier than the kneading cycle at the last, you can hear a beep which is the Raisins/Nut signal, basically a signal to mix in your extra ingredient. Mix the raisins at this point. Select the appropriate options. Choose the Sweetbread setting or Basic/white cycle. Select the crust color to be medium or light.
- Remove the prepared bread from the pan. The bread is now baked all ready to proceed and hence take it out from the pan carefully. Cool the bread on a wire rack. A cooling rack or a wire rack is properly used to cool down baked items without it getting soggy due to condensation. The cinnamon raisin bread is now prepared for serving.
- The bread machine must be in good condition while baking.
- Let the bread cool thoroughly and ensure that the soggy nature has been eliminated.