- 1 cup warm whole milk
- 2 envelopers active dry yeast
- 4 cups gold medal flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup butter flavored shortening or butter (softened)
- 1½ cup teaspoon granulated sugar (divided)
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs (beaten)
- ½ cup butter (melted)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter (softened)
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- ½ Teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- Warm the milk first in a microwavable bowl and ensure that it is smaller in size depending on the quantity required, warm in it for 90 sec. Then, let it cool it down until it is touchable and add 1 teaspoon sugar with two envelopes of active dry yeast. Ensure that it proof for about 10 minutes. Prepare the mixture. Take a big sized bowl and mix salt, cinnamon, and flour.
- Beat the mixture of ½ cup granulated sugar alongside the brown sugar in the electric mixer, until it is smooth. Then, add the eggs that were beaten and beat again. Add 1 cup of the mixture of flour and repeat the process of beating. Now, with the mixture on the low speed pour in the yeast mixture. Add 2 more cups of flour and continue the process of beating at a lower speed. Put the hook attachment of the dough and ensure that the dough mixes in the mixing apparatus for 8 min or continue until dough is not sticky anymore.
- Rise the dough. Place the dough in a bowl which buttered and then wrap it with a plastic sheet. Ensure that the dough will rise in a warm place for about 2 hours.
- Stir the mixture. When your dough is done, stir the cinnamon, brown sugar and melted butter for the filling. Roll the dough outside and create the roll such that the shorter end of it is of 9 inches and the longer end is 15 inches. Roll the dough up pretty tight, Keep the rolled dough seam side down and cover it with a wrap made of plastic, let it rise for 30 min.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Now, stir together cinnamon and the sugar as toppings. Bake the bread let it cool down for 10 minutes. It is ready for the dripping icing.
- Make sure that the roll does not beak as it can spoil the structure of the cake.
- Ensure that the ingredients used are fresh.