- Coriander leaves fresh one bunch
- Ginger ½ inches
- Green chili 3-4
- Cumin powder ½ tablespoon
- Salt according to taste
The coriander chutney is a great appetizer. You can have this chutney with a number of dishes such as aloo tikki, burger, samosa, pakora, and many other snacks. You can also add this chutney in your food to add taste. The chutney is low in calories, but has many nutrients. You can prepare and store it for a couple of days.
- To prepare coriander chutney, the first thing that you have to do is clean coriander leaves carefully. Clean it and keep for drying for 4-5 minutes. Clean other ingredients as well that you are using fresh like ginger (peel it and then clean it), green chili, remove the back stem part and clean it and it separate for drying.
- Now take the mixer jar and add all ingredients in the jar one by one. First, add coriander leaves. Make sure you have cut the bundle, or it will not move in the air perfectly because of its big size. Run blender on low speed for a few seconds first so that all ingredients get mixed perfectly and then at high speed to make a fine paste of it.
- The chutney is not ready to serve. Following the same process you can prepare other chutneys as well as like pudina chutney coriander chutney, tomato chutney, etc.
- Use all fresh ingredients to get the perfect taste.
- You can add 2-3 garlic cloves to get a better taste.
If it seems ingredients are not mixing well, add some water in the jar, but not in a large amount.