- Heavy cream 3 cups
- Cheddar cheese 1 cup
- Gruyere cheese 1 cup
- All purpose flour ½ cup
- Lemon squeezed ½ cup
- Salt and pepper 2 tbsp
- Paprika powder 2 tbsp
- Garlic and ginger powder 1 tbsp
- Onion powder 1 tbsp
- Butter 6 tbsp
This sauce is an all-rounder sauce; you can use the sauce in various meals like on noodles or with burgers and sandwiches. You can make these with meatballs or with fried snacks, have friends overuse this as a dip with nachos or chips.
- Start by taking wok pan and adding butter to it. Once the butter is partially melted, then add the all purpose flour and cook it and keep stirring it for 5-6 minutes on high flame.
- Once done, now add the paprika powder, the garlic and ginger powder and the onion powder. Stir it really well to avoid forming any lumps. If a spatula is not enough for this, try using a whisker.
- Now add the heavy cream into the pan. Whisk it really well to incorporate all the ingredients properly. Let it simmer for five minutes on low flame, now after five minutes add the cheddar cheese and the gruyere cheese and mix it well, till the cheese are completely melted and mixed really well.
- Finally, add the lemon juice and salt and pepper. Keep stirring it for 3-4 minutes and finally garnish it with some dry herbs. Serve hot with whatever condiments you want to.
If you want you can add some corns or finely diced bell peppers in the sauce, it will create a more fragrant flavor to the sauce.