- 4 tbsp butter unsalted
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- Heavy cream 2 cups
- Cheddar cheese 1 cup
- Sliced red bell pepper ¼ cup
- Sliced green bell pepper ¼ cup
- Sliced yellow bell pepper ¼ cup
- Corn kernels ¼ cup
- Chili flakes 2 tbsp
- Dried oregano 2 tbsp
- Dried basil 1 tbsp
- Chicken broth 1 cup
- 6-8 scampi whole
- White wine ½ cup
This recipe is the kind of recipe that no one can, not like. It is a very delicious and creamy recipe with pasta and noodles and chicken. You can serve this to your friends and family as lunch or dinner.
- Start by taking a pan and adding in it the butter and melting it partially. Then add the all-purpose flour and cook it till it becomes a light golden brown in color. Now add the chicken broth in the pan and bring it to boil. Then let it simmer for 10 minutes on low flame.
- Now add the sliced red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, green bell pepper, and corn kernels to the pan and stir them really well. Now add in the scampi into the broth and cook them on high flame for five minutes approximately.
- Now add in the white wine and stir it continuously for 5-6 minutes on medium flame and cook it properly. When the mixture is cooked well, add in the heavy cream and the cheddar cheese to the pan and stir continuously till the cheese is nicely melted.
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes on low flame and then turn the flame off. Now add in the chili flakes, dried oregano and dried basil to it. And serve hot, with pasta or noodles or garlic bread.
Make sure to add salt into the mixture very little and gradually stir it. Too much salt will make the sauce bitter and make it start losing water, making it unpleasant.