- Butter 2 large tbsp
- Egg 1 large
- Milk 2 tbsp warm
- Vanilla extract 1 tbsp
- Almond meal 1 tbsp
- Ground sugar ¼ cup
- All purpose flour 6 large tbsp
- Baking powder ¼ teaspoon
- Salt to taste
You will definitely enjoy this tasty, light and delicious mug cake, which is made in minutes and will satiate your hunger for long. The mug cake can be served as an after party dessert or if your friends are in for a night stay then get to it ladies, do not miss the chance.
- This cake specifically involves egg so make sure you mix all your ingredients very well. Otherwise they will turn spongy and unpleasant to eat. To start with pouring the egg into your stand or hand mixer first. Wish it well just so the yolk and whites are combined nicely, and then turn the speed to the highest and mix it for another five minutes, the mixture will turn into a sponge.
- Once the sponge is ready you need to do the rest of the steps really fast. So that the egg froth does not settle down, because you cannot puff it up again. Now to the frothy sponge, add melted butter, vanilla extract, all-purpose flour, almond meal, milk, and baking powder.
- Now do not whisk all this but fold. Use a spatula and fold all the ingredients in with the sponge, and while you’re moving your hand move it in just one direction if it’s clockwise then only clockwise. If you do it in different directions the mixture will become sloppy and the sponge cake won’t rise.
- Once all is done, transfer the mixture to cup. Put it in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 2 minutes. Make sure to tap the cup twice or thrice on the work station, so that the mixture is settled down nicely. Once it is done you can either serve it with icing, ganache or marshmallows.
When trying to make the cupcake make sure you line the cup with some butter and cocoa powder so that it doesn’t stick to the cup boundaries differently.