- One large onion (any)
- Sweet potatoes 1 cup diced
- Cauliflower (one medium size)
- Olive oil 3-4 spoon
- Kosar salt one tablespoon
- Curry powder 2 tbs
- Garam masala 1 tbs
- Cumin 1 tbs
- Cayenne 1 tbs
- 1 medium size tomato
- Spinach leaves (4 cups)
- Cilantro for garnishing
- Brown rice
This recipe is the main course dish; you can have curried cauliflower with coconut milk along with rice or bread. The dish has lots of nutrients and tastes really delicious. Though the recipe is quite time taking, it is worth spending that much time.
- This dish requires lots of chopping work. So, start with the same and chop all the main ingredients and keep it aside. Chop cauliflower, sweet potato in big size and onion in small size.
- Now keep a pan on the stove and add two-three tablespoon olive oil in it. Add cumin seeds and let it pop, once it is done, add onion in it and fry it till it gets golden brown. Add sweet potato, then cauliflower and saute it.
- Add garam masala, Kosar salt, cayenne, and curry powder and saute the mix. Add chopped tomatoes and stir it nicely. Add coconut milk and leave the curry to boil. Boil the vegetable till the cauliflower and sweet potato get soft. Add spinach leaves and stir it for two to three minutes till it gets wilted.
- Taste the curry and add some more salt if required. Let all ingredients get cook perfectly and then turn off the gas. Remove the pan from gas and serve curried cauliflower with coconut milk with brown rice or bread.
- You can add some chickpeas in the curry to add taste.
- If you love the tangy flavor, add some chili in it, it tastes nice.
While cooking makes sure that you are not over-cooking cauliflower and sweet potato.