- 3 full (6 pieces) chicken breasts, skin-on, bone-in
- Oil of olive
- 1 ½ cups of pure mayonnaise
- Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper (black)
- 1/3 cup of dry wine (white)
- 1/4 cup of chutney
- 3 tablespoons of powder of curry
- 1 cup (2 large stalks) of celery medium-diced
- 1/4 cup of chopped scallions, green and white parts of 2 scallions
- 1/4 cup of raisins
- 1 full cup of salted and whole roasted cashews
- Pick the oven. Pick it and preheat it to about 350 degrees F. And then place the breasts of chicken on the sheet of the pan. And then rub skin with some olive oil. Sprinkle lightly with some pepper and salt. Then, roast the chicken for about 40-45 minutes, until it is just enough cooked. After it is cooked, set it aside until its cool enough to hold. Then, remove meat from the chicken bones, and discard the unwanted skin. After this, dice the acquired chicken into some large enough bite-sized pieces.
- Move on to dressing. For doing dressing, accumulate and combine the wine, mayonnaise, wine, powder of curry, and 1 ½ teaspoon of salt in the small bowl of food processor installed with the blade of steel. And process it further until it becomes smooth.
- Give the final touch. Once the dressing is finished, combine chicken with the given dressing to moisten it well enough. Then add the scallions, celery, raisins and mix them well. Put this into the refrigerator for a few hours to permit the flavors to mix well. Then, at last, add the fresh cashews and serve it at room temperature.
- Use the tenderloins of chicken or another meat’s cut in place of chicken breasts.
- Remains of it can be preserved in an airtight container for around 3-4 in the refrigerator.