- ½ of fresh avocado
- 2 fresh eggs
- 2 fresh potatoes (it should be sweet)
- 2 small size fresh zucchini or instead 1 large sized zucchini
- ¼ cup of fresh oil extracted from olive
- 1 to 2 cloves of some garlic
- 2 tablespoon of drinking water
- Pepper & some salt; as per taste
- 1 to 2 tablespoon of onion (green); for garnishing
This breakfast will make your day and is going to be your all-new favorite whole30 breakfast. It is dairy free, grain free and is made up of some healthy and very delicious ingredients. It is a very good one.
- Remove skin properly and then chop the potatoes into pieces of bite size. Heat the olive oil properly in a skillet on the flame of medium-high and then cook all potatoes and keep it stirring just occasionally.
- Finely chop all the ends off of your zucchini. Then send them properly through a spiralizer. And once all the potatoes are completely cooked. Now, set them carefully aside and then add the noodles of zucchini to the obtained skillet.
- Cook it until they are properly warmed for around 3 minutes. In order to make the cream of avocado, place that avocado, water, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and garlic into a proper working food processor or blender and then pulse.
- You may require to add some more oil of olive in order to get all the procedures going. Pour the cream of avocado finely overtop of the noodles of zucchini and then stir. Place all the potatoes (cooked) on the top of noodles of zucchini.
- Ultimately cook 2 eggs until they are done and then carefully place it on top. Garnish the dish with salt, pepper, and onion.
- Do not let them cook for a too long period otherwise they will get mushy, so just pay proper attention to it.
- Start with just 1 garlic clove and thereafter increase from there if required.
Eat this dish as breakfast only i.e. when your stomach is empty.