- 1 egg
- ½ kg minced chicken thighs
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chili flakes
- 2 tbsp garlic, ginger powder
- 2 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- ½ tbsp kosher salt
- 3 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 ½ cups spinach
These meatballs are easy recipe comfort food. You can make it in any meal of the day and you can also serve this as a lunch for your kids at school, with the sauce they will love it immensely. The flavors in this recipe are extremely sumptuous.
- Place your oven rack on the topmost layer of the oven. Now oil and line the parchment paper in the 9×13 inches sauce pan. Preheat the oven on 400 degrees Fahrenheit or 200 degrees Celsius.
- Take a medium sized bowl and now add all the ingredients together. Whisk the egg first and now start adding ingredients gradually. Add chicken, parmesan cheese (3/4 of it), breadcrumbs and all the dried ingredients together. Make sure to stir the mixture with a fork for quite some time this will ensure no formation of spice or salt lumps, which might make dish unpleasant after cooked.
- Now take some olive oil. Rub on your palms, so that the mixture does not stick to your hands and form the meatballs, make sure they are evenly sized. If they are uneven in size, the smaller ones will be cooked sooner than the larger ones.
- Place them on the pan. Spray some olive oil in op top of them and cook it in the oven for 18 – 22 minutes, make sure to line spinach alongside the meatballs in the pan. This will ensure that spinach gets the flavors from the meatballs too and will make it tastier when paired with meatballs.
- When cooked, take them out and keep in on a tissue to drain excess oil present on their exterior. Serve hot with buns or spaghetti. Garnish them with tomato sauce on the top of them nicely spread out.
Make sure you use a kitchen thermometer if you are very precise to cook meatballs if they are undercooked or overcooked as they will not taste pleasant.