- 2 cups frozen raspberries, strawberries or cherries
- 1 peeled and sliced, frozen banana
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 tablespoons of honey
It is an icy blend of frozen fruits that are packed with nutrients. It’s delicious and healthy and a perfect drink during the hot day. Every serving is of 16 ounces.
- Take a blender and put in all of the ingredients. Keep blending it until it forms a smooth paste.
- Pour in the glasses. Add honey on the top. If you want, you can also garnish it with the help of mint leaves. Serve.
The smoothie can be made using different fruits as it contains a large amount of vitamin C, folate and potassium. It’s American cuisine. It has about 201 kcal. It is a refreshing drink with colors and consistency.
- You can use maple syrup instead of honey.
- Use rice milk instead of milk for a non-dairy smoothie.
- You can also use Greek yogurt.
- Use soy yogurt instead of milk.
- You can use apple juice for a neutral flavor base instead of orange juice.
- You can even use white grape juice or juices of pineapple and cranberry.
- You may add fresh cream on the top.
- Use of almond milk and coconut milk can also be done.
- You may use other fruits such as blueberries, pineapple, peaches and mango for the tart.
- You may add ice to the smoothie to make it thick and frosty.
Do not use frozen fruit and ice together. If you have frozen fruit, no need to put ice into the smoothie.