- 2 Fresh and medium-sized eggs
- 3 tablespoons of cheese of properly grated Parmesan.
- 2 teaspoons of juice squeezed out of fresh lemon
- 1 medium pinch of black pepper (grounded)
- 3 tablespoons of oil of fresh vegetable.
- 10 tablespoons of bread crumbs (Italian seasoned)
- (5 ounces) 3 cans of fresh tuna, but make sure that the tuna is completely drained
- 3 tablespoons of fresh onion (diced)
- Beat the eggs. Pick a small sized bowl and beat the eggs and the juice of a lemon in the same small-sized rounded bowl. Beat the eggs and the juice squeezed out of fresh lemon until it becomes potable. After beating the egg, stir in the cheese of parmesan. Also, stir in the Italian seasoned breadcrumbs to make a thick paste of it. Add all the 10 tablespoons of breadcrumb in one go. Once the paste is completely thick and properly made, move forward. Fold in the tuna and the fresh slices of the onion until they are properly mixed with each other. After the blend is prepared, season it some fresh black pepper. Then shape the mixture of tuna into 8 one inch sized pieces of thick patties. Make sure that the pieces are not very thick otherwise it will be very hard to eat.
- Heat the oil. Heat the oil of vegetable. Heat the oil in a skillet utensil over a medium flame. Don’t increase the flame or heat otherwise, it will taste bitter. After heating the vegetable oil properly, fry the thick patties made up from the mixture of tuna. Fry them properly and evenly until its color turns to golden brown color. Fry both the sides of the thick patties evenly. Let it fry for 5 minutes per side. Now your dish is ready to serve. Season it with some stuffing. And serve it in a medium-sized bowl. The tuna fish can also be served with any kind of sauce and other vegetables as a starter.
- The thick patties can be shaped in different sizes as per your desired size but this is the ideal size.
- The foil of aluminum will help the food to remain moist. And make sure that the food is cooked evenly and properly otherwise the taste will not be good.
- Keep leftovers of tuna fresh and makes the easy clean-up.