- Thigh meat 1 pound (Ground turkey)
- 1 Cup cooked rice grain
- Garlic 3 cloves crushed
- 1/4th cup Italian flat parsley leaf, chopped
- 1 egg large size
- Kosher salt 2 teaspoon
- 1 tablespoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon black pepper, ground fresh
- Dried oregano 1/ teaspoon
- 1/8 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- Olive Oil I tablespoon
- 21/2 cup tomato sauce prepared
- 1 cup chicken broth or more
- Crème Fraiche 1/3 cup
- Sherry vinegar 1 tablespoon
- Paprika 1 teaspoon
- 2 tablespoon Italian flat parsley leaf, chopped
- Pepper and salt to taste
- Preheat the oven, preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Greece the baking sheet.
- Mix ingredients, mix ground turkey, garlic, parsley, egg, cumin, oregano, olive, cooked rice, egg in a bowl. Take a portion of the mix and make a ball of it and place it on the baking sheet. Place balls on the baking sheet and bake it for 15 minutes.
- Prepare the sauce, take a pan and put it on gas. Now add chicken broth and prepared sauce in the pan. Whisk crème Fraiche, paprika, vinegar, and sherry. Leave the baked balls in the sauce so that it soaks flavor, increase heat and set to medium to high and then bring it to simmer.
- Once it gets a simmer, lower down the heat and let it get simmer until it turns tender. It will take around one to one and half an hour. Remove from heat and then add salt, pepper, and parsley in a sauce.
- If the sauce gets thick add some water.
- To add flavor in balls you can add other things as well.