- ¾ to 1 tablespoon paste of Thai curry (green)
- 1 cup milk of fresh coconut
- 1 tablespoon fresh sauce of fish
- 1 tablespoon of fresh minced ginger
- 1 lime zest and juice squeezed out from ½ lime
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons of sugar (brown)
- 1 properly chopped fresh scallion
- 1 to 2 jalapeno or Fresno chilies, it should be properly minced
- 1 to 2 mangoes, seeded, peeled, and properly diced (around ¾ cup of small dice)
- Juice squeezed out from 1 lime
- A small sized bowl full of leaves of cilantro should be properly chopped
- 2 portions of fish
- A sprinkle of leaves and properly chopped scallion
- 1 full lime chopped into thin slices
- Pure salsa of mango
- 1 finely chopped scallion.
- Some leaves of cilantro, properly chopped
- Whisk the ingredients. Whisk all the marinade ingredients together in a bowl. Pour all the marinade over the given fillets. Soak it for the duration of about 30 minutes. While the fish is soaking the marinade, accumulate all the ingredients for the salsa of mango. According to the fillets’ size, chop a particular piece of a leaf of banana. After this, wrap it up properly in the burrito style to make a properly tight packet. The leaves may probably get tear by the veins. Don’t worry this is okay. Use the shears of the kitchen to trim away the entire surplus.
- Put the pressure cooker. Add 2 cup of water into the electric pressure cooker. Then, place a small sized steamer in the cooker. Make sure that water is not touching steamer’s lower tier. Add packets of your fish to the steamer. Then cover it and lock it properly. Pressurize it on high voltage for about 10 minutes. Then release the pressure quickly. And leave the lid in its place until it is ready to place.
- Pour the marinade. When the fish is still cooking, pour all the remaining marinade. Pour it into a small-sized saucepan. Then bring it to a proper simmer. And keep at a medium or low simmer until the fish is ready to plate.
- Give the final touch. For serving, remove all the portions of fish from the packets. Then discard slices of lime. Garnish it with curry sauce and other serving ingredients.
- You can also double the amount of recipe if it fits in your electric pressure cooker.
- You can garnish the dish with a sauce other than the curry sauce as per your taste.
- To make it more crispy add some more scallion.